Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!



Hi! I'm Daniella Díaz but you can call me Dani (all my friends does). I'm in first year of Veterinary Medicine and I couldn't be more happy about it. I love animals and specially dogs, I'm crazy about them! I have an amazing dog named Bono like the vocalist of U2 (I'm a big fan of that band).
I didn't thought that I'll have to do an English class in college, 'cause I had an english tutor for a year so I can say that I know something about this. But is not that bad because is an oportunity to learn a little bit more and improve what I already know.

Best wishes to everybody and enjoy the rain! Bye

6 comments:

  1. Hiiiii!!! nice dog!!! thanks for your post!!! See you in the university...=) Byeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the rain! you are so funny! JO- JO.. JO
    see you tomorrow DANIELITA jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! hey dani do u like U2?? me too! =)
    I went to the concert with my sister, it was really great! even when I was too far away from the stage =D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonooo! he is so cuteee! :D
    see you in class danielitadiaz!! :)
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. danii!!! I like your blog! and your dog too :D Bono should be glad..jjaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good!
    Be careful with the third person :-)

    You have a 6.5
    Miss.

    ReplyDelete