Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology it's cell phone. I just love it! It's the greatest idea that the inventor has had in his life!

My first phone was a Nokia 5120 . My sister gave it to me when she got a new one for her. I was so happy of having a cell phone! Even when it was so big and ugly, although for the time it's was kind of cool, I must say; I almost never had money in it so I used to play a lot the "snake" game. In all this time I had have 5 cell phones. I don´t have lucky with them, I don't know why. This week I'm going to recive a new cell (Sony Ericsson W395), 'cause the one I have now it's failing (the story of my life hahaha).

I use it all the time! I couldn't live without it, honestly. I just love send messages to my friends even when they are in the same room that me (It's a disease, I know hahaha). Also I use it to listen to music and call of course. Life in earth would be miserable without this little things.

4 comments:

  1. jajaja...that's is so true!! you can't live without it!!! always in class you are sending a message..everyday! ajaja...
    but your cell phone it's look so cool...the mine is just basic u.u
    see you danii!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajja that's true, even if you don't have to call someone you'll need it..for play snake XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh your cellphone is soo pretty! :)i love it!
    i want it for me!! jiji
    take care Daniiiliiiin
    goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good. One thing though: You "have much luck" or "not any luck", not "have lucky".

    You have a 6.
    Miss.

    ReplyDelete